Thursday, December 7, 2006

Cathay Pacific In-flight Internet

parish priestly ordination on December 14 next

Thousand apologies to readers. I did not nly time to any post recently because I am preparing my priestly ordination to be held next Thursday December 14 (Memorial of Saint-Jean-de-la-Croix). Subsequently, I should write some posts will be restarted. I bring to your prayers and assure you of my prayers.



Through the gift of the Holy Spirit and the laying on of hands,

Cardinal Jean-Claude Turcotte Archbishop of Montreal


Silvain Cloutier will order priest, deacon

Thursday, December 14, 2006, at 19:30

With joy, I invite you
readers of this blog
to share with my family and myself
this important moment of the Church to be held

at St Vincent Mary Strambi
10 815, avenue Armand-Lavergne (corner De Castilla)
MONTREAL-NORD

(priests and deacons: white ornaments)


A first Mass of Thanksgiving will be celebrated Friday, December 15
11:00
in church Visitation
1847 boul. Gouin East Montreal
then I will devote my vocation to the Virgin Mary. First

solemn masses
Saturday, December 16 at 16:15
Sunday, December 17 at 9:00 am and 11:00
in the Church of St. Gertrude
11891 boulevard Sainte-Gertrude Montreal North

thank the Lord together, which in His goodness
continues to call for new workers into his harvest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment