Back for the month of July ...
Hello dear readers (trice),
thousand excuses not you speak more often. Know that I hold you in prayer. In recent weeks I have greatly enjoyed my diaconate. I received some nice Thanksgiving. I'll resume this blog with more depth in the month of September. In the meantime, I will try to write from time to time.
Since my ordination, I am very busy. Since May 19 last year, I chaired eleven baptisms. This month, I preside possibly twenty-four. I greatly appreciate preside over celebrations. With parents and godparents, you will rediscover the meaning of our baptism: to enter the great family of God's children but also the greatness of this sacrament that opens us to all the inheritance given to us by the Father . In this sense, this sacrament gives us the change of heart.
During this month I also attended several weddings, including a couple that I accompanied with a time of preparation. I helped them prepare to live this great sacrament (since the beginning of the year). Together, we have seen important themes: the meaning of marriage, the meaning of the sacrament, the dialogue, the Christian meaning of sexuality, family, spirituality of the couple, etc.. They really appreciated. In September, I am a deacon for another couple I prepared. I also had the joy these days to be a deacon at the wedding of a couple of friends, Mark and Nadine. You know, there are also great fun to be able to assist couples to that great day of their lives. It will review with them how God wants to be present in their lives, how it has been so far, he is and will be for eternity. In each of the sacraments, God wants to ally with us.
Already more than a month of the diaconate. Many thanks, good and beautiful moments. Moments that I fervently hope that many young and older people can live. If you feel a call to the call, please! Call in a seminary near you! In addition, I carry your prayers to several of my colleagues who are currently living a month of reflection in Quebec, particularly Jean-Francois, Francois, Pascal and Andre. In addition, I am proud to recall the priestly ordination of Bishop Rudolf Grega by Jean-Claude Turcotte, held last June 22 at Ville d'Anjou. This weekend, another brother-Rev Denis Carrier, foreign missions-priest who was ordained priest by Archbishop Ouellet. Let us pray the Lord of the harvest, for all those he calls to follow in the various dioceses of Quebec. I take this opportunity to greet my brother priests and deacons of St. Jovite, Joliette, St-Jerome, Chicoutimi, Quebec, Valleyfield, etc.. We also pray for you!
I hear about it soon, dear friends (es). I will make some appearances in July, before taking a month's vacation during the month of August.
0 comments:
Post a Comment